Compiling in Delphi 7 generates an error

Hi.  Not sure if this is the right topic to post this question, but I am having a problem in Delphi 7 Studio -
Whenever I try to compile a program, I get the following error:
unit themes was compiled with a different version of UxTheme.BP_PUSHBUTTON

This happens after I installed a few components with source.  I did a search and found only Themes.PAS and two Themes.DCU, all with the filedate August 9 2002.  I get this same error even when I try to compile just a blank form with no components on it.

Please help !!!

Thanks much !

Re:Compiling in Delphi 7 generates an error

"Jedi Knight Disco Mike" <DiscoM...@Hotmail.Com> wrote:

>Hi.  Not sure if this is the right topic to post this question, but I am having a problem in Delphi 7 Studio -
>Whenever I try to compile a program, I get the following error:
>unit themes was compiled with a different version of UxTheme.BP_PUSHBUTTON

>This happens after I installed a few components with source.  I did a search and found only Themes.PAS and two Themes.DCU, all with the filedate August 9 2002.  I get this same error even when I try to compile just a blank form with no components on it.

Sounds like you modified the UxTheme Unit and don't have the source of
Themes.pas on your source path. You should find the source for both
units on your CD.

Good luck.

Kurt

Other Threads