Seeking a HTML like Component

Hello,

I'm searching a component. I should put images, colored text and such things
manualy into that component at runtime? Does anyone knows this HTML like
component?

Thanks
Neo
www.neobrothers.de

Re:Seeking a HTML like Component

This site may have what you are looking for.
http://www.pbear.com/
Neo wrote:
> Hello,

> I'm searching a component. I should put images, colored text and such things
> manualy into that component at runtime? Does anyone knows this HTML like
> component?

> Thanks
> Neo
> www.neobrothers.de

Re:Seeking a HTML like Component

thanks a lot

Neo
www.neobrothers.de

Ed Davis <elda...@earthlink.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
395AA7B2.A9115...@earthlink.net...

> This site may have what you are looking for.
> http://www.pbear.com/

> Neo wrote:

> > Hello,

> > I'm searching a component. I should put images, colored text and such
things
> > manualy into that component at runtime? Does anyone knows this HTML like
> > component?

> > Thanks
> > Neo
> > www.neobrothers.de