Menu doesn't show

Hello,
I've a VERY strange problem: I've dropped a TMainMenu on a form, assigned
it to the form and it works in design time.
However on run time - there is no main menu! I've set all items to
visible=true and all properties set correct. the .DFM contain the menu
data.
What could be wrong?
BTW: I've deleted and re-created the menu several times - no results.
TIA,
  Fleix.

Re:Menu doesn't show

>I've a VERY strange problem: I've dropped a TMainMenu on a form, assigned
>it to the form and it works in design time.
>However on run time - there is no main menu! I've set all items to
>visible=true and all properties set correct. the .DFM contain the menu
>data.

You can't place a main menu on a dialog.

-Mike

Re:Menu doesn't show

In article <01be9fae$919c0640$be0996d4@felix>, Felix Gartsman wrote:
> I've a VERY strange problem: I've dropped a TMainMenu on a form, assigned
> it to the form and it works in design time.
> However on run time - there is no main menu! I've set all items to
> visible=true and all properties set correct. the .DFM contain the menu
> data.
> What could be wrong?

Your borderstyle. YOu cannot use bsDialog if you want a menu.