How to change the BDE Setting

I have two diffrent server be Database Server.
How can I change the bde seting in the application.
Pls. help.

Re:How to change the BDE Setting

Hi Friend

You can use BDE Api in your application. It works fine.

Regards

Jed

Jeffrey.ho <jeffrey...@jeff.com> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:3b4a6e24_1@dnews...

> I have two diffrent server be Database Server.
> How can I change the bde seting in the application.
> Pls. help.

Re:How to change the BDE Setting

Define an alias for each database server using the BDE Administrator. In
your application assign the name of the alias you want to use to the
AliasName property of your TDatabase component before you open the database.

--
Bill

Re:How to change the BDE Setting

I know use the BDE api , but which api can do so ?
Please .

"Jed Nicolau Filho" <j...@prouser.com.br> ???g??l news:3b4af2e7_2@dnews...

> Hi Friend

> You can use BDE Api in your application. It works fine.

> Regards

> Jed

> Jeffrey.ho <jeffrey...@jeff.com> escreveu nas notcias de
> mensagem:3b4a6e24_1@dnews...
> > I have two diffrent server be Database Server.
> > How can I change the bde seting in the application.
> > Pls. help.

Other Threads