EDBEngineError - Directory is busy

Does anyone know what this means? I can't find it in the help or the docs.
I know (or should I say think) that it has to do with the directories
required by the TSession component.

Please help!
--
Donald J Byrd, MCSE (Honest!)

Re:EDBEngineError - Directory is busy

Donald J Byrd wrote:

> Does anyone know what this means? I can't find it in the help or the docs.
> I know (or should I say think) that it has to do with the directories
> required by the TSession component.

> Please help!
> --
> Donald J Byrd, MCSE (Honest!)

That kind of error usually appears when more than one user has the same
private directory.  Try setting the private directory to a local
drive, check the settings of your TEMP and TMP environment variables.

Other Threads