Query with a DATE field type.

I have a (Paradox) table (ORDFAB.DB) in which each record has a
field (OrdDfi) held as dd-mm-yyyy of DATE type.

I tried to make the following query but didn't work.
select * from ordfab where OrdDfi > '15-11-1998'

How can i make a query with a DATE field type?

Thanks.

Mario

Re:Query with a DATE field type.

In article <72h9pd$vg...@duke.telepac.pt>, Mrio Sampaio
<ma...@teviz.pt> writes

>I have a (Paradox) table (ORDFAB.DB) in which each record has a
>field (OrdDfi) held as dd-mm-yyyy of DATE type.

>I tried to make the following query but didn't work.
>select * from ordfab where OrdDfi > '15-11-1998'

>How can i make a query with a DATE field type?

>Thanks.

>Mario

In SQL Explorer,
Select * from Ordfab where ordfi > '15-NOV-1998'
works for us

--
Pete Clark

Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the
things I cannot, and a shitload of money.

Replies to pete at elmsoft demon co uk

Other Threads