Index of of date?

After I have inserted a record into a table using Append, I will get a error
message telling me that the index of the table is out of date if I run the
program, but the table still can be opened.  What should I do after append a
record to escape from this problem? Thanks all

Ken

Re:Index of of date?

If I remember correctly, you can delete the .px file and that should cause
the errors to cease.

--
Michael Glatz
mgl...@caiso.com

Kenneth Tong wrote in message <72ble6$6...@forums.borland.com>...
>After I have inserted a record into a table using Append, I will get a
error
>message telling me that the index of the table is out of date if I run the
>program, but the table still can be opened.  What should I do after append
>record to escape from this problem? Thanks all

>Ken

Re:Index of of date?

See TI3342 at www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/ti_list.

--