TeeChart Zoom Problem

 I'm using teechart (in C++Builder) to display shapes using TLineSeries with
XValues.Order set to loNone and YValues.Order set to loNone, because I'm
drawing special shapes. When I'm trying to zoom using the mouse buttons, it
always fails, i.e. the axes are correctly displayed, but no lines are
displayed.

Is this a general problem?
Is there a workaround?

Lars Hammer
l...@elsamprojekt.dk

Re:TeeChart Zoom Problem

Hi Lars +ACE-
Hmm... I would like very much to see your code.
There is a special boolean property in Series that controls
if the chart should calculate which points are visible or not
when zooming or scrolling.
In your case, as you are disabling Order, the algorithm can fail,
as it needs points to be sorted to calculate which point is the
first and which is the last to display.

So, try this in your FormCreate:

Series1-+AD4-CalcVisiblePoints +AD0- false

If it fails, email me to david+AEA-teemach.com with something I can reproduce.
Regards +ACE-
David

Lars Hammer escribi+APM- en mensaje +ADw-65bsc2+ACQ-cd3+AEA-forums.borland.com+AD4-...
+AD4- I'm using teechart (in C++Builder-) to display shapes using TLineSeries with
+AD4-XValues.Order set to loNone and YValues.Order set to loNone, because I'm
+AD4-drawing special shapes. When I'm trying to zoom using the mouse buttons, it
+AD4-always fails, i.e. the axes are correctly displayed, but no lines are
+AD4-displayed.
+AD4-
+AD4-Is this a general problem?
+AD4-Is there a workaround?
+AD4-
+AD4-Lars Hammer
+AD4-lch+AEA-elsamprojekt.dk
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-

Re:TeeChart Zoom Problem

Setting the Series->CalcVisiblePoints = false; did the job.

Thanks David.

Yours
Lars Hammer

Other Threads