Not in graphics mode scrolling text box?

Hello All!

    I'm not in graphics mode. I want to display alot (alot) of
text...actually a long list of vocabulary words on the left part of my
screen. Is there a way I can make a window that will allow the user to
scroll through this list with the arrow keys?

    Thanks!

    :) Evan Anderson

Re:Not in graphics mode scrolling text box?

Evan Anderson <e...@pcsnow.com> wrote:
>     I'm not in graphics mode. I want to display alot (alot) of
> text...actually a long list of vocabulary words on the left part of my
> screen. Is there a way I can make a window that will allow the user to
> scroll through this list with the arrow keys?

You may want to check out Turbo Vision. This already has a lot of the hard
work done for you.

   sa...@maths.uwa.edu.au     |    come to ruin." -- Proverbs 13:3