Delphi 2.0 connected to Access 95

Hi,

I'm developing an application that connects to a Access 95 database
throught ODBC.
I would like to know if I need to have the Access 95 in the computer where
I'll install the application.

Thanks,

Paulo

  If at first you don't succeed...lower your standards!

Paulo Jorge Casteleiro Amaral

INESC/UTC
email: pama...@burgau.inesc.pt
Tel: +351 1 3100027/10

FCUL
email: i17...@caravela.di.fc.ul.pt

Re:Delphi 2.0 connected to Access 95

All you need is (love and) the Access 95 ODBC drivers.

If you are using Delphi 3, you don't even need ODBC because Access is
native with the Database Engine.

I hope this will be helpfull,
--
Sorry for my english, I'm a french developer.
Vincent

>Hi,

>I'm developing an application that connects to a Access 95 database
>throught ODBC.
>I would like to know if I need to have the Access 95 in the computer
where
>I'll install the application.

>Thanks,

>Paulo

Re:Delphi 2.0 connected to Access 95

All you need is (love and) the Access 95 ODBC drivers.

If you are using Delphi 3, you don't even need ODBC because Access is
native with the Database Engine.

I hope this will be helpfull,
--
Sorry for my english, I'm a french developer.
Vincent
skro...@worldnet.fr
http://myweb.worldnet.fr/~skrol29/
-------------------------------------------------------- Paulo Amaral a
crit dans l'article <01bc9363$c63bbb60$3922c192@plutao>...

>Hi,

>I'm developing an application that connects to a Access 95 database
>throught ODBC.
>I would like to know if I need to have the Access 95 in the computer
where
>I'll install the application.

>Thanks,

>Paulo

Re:Delphi 2.0 connected to Access 95

Oi Paulo Amaral,

O usurio tem que ter o ACCESS95, ou voce tem que ter o Kit de
Desenvolvimento do Access, ou VB, que lhe da o direito de distribuir a
DAO do ACCESS 95, ou seja voce pode desenvolver aplicacoes que accessem
uma base de dados do ACCESS95 e distribui-la comercialmente.

Abracos,
        Ricardo J. N. Frazao
        fra...@centroin.com.br
        http://www.rio-off-rio.com.br