How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo De{*word*81} 4.6 to play together

Don't you just love it when someone new comes along with all these
strange questions?

Anyway, I trying to use the Turbo De{*word*81} 4.6 that came with my
Turbo Assembler 4.0 and/or Borland C++ 4.51 against my
Turbo Pascal 7.0 application.

I have $D+ set in the source, and [X]Integrated debugging/browsing
and [X]Standalone debugging selected in Options/Debugging/Browsing.

Page 235 of the programmers reference suggests "When you specify the
/V option on the command line, TPC appends Turbo De{*word*81}
compatible information at the end of the .EXE file." I
am making the rash assumption that the options I have set in the
IDE have the same effect as the /V does for TPC.

When I open my application using the Turbo De{*word*81} I get a
"Program linked with wrong linker version" error. Help suggests
I'm using the wrong version, that I should use the right version
(with out elaborating on what that might be), and that earlier
version linker outputs are usually readable.

It's obvious I've got something out of place here, but I don't
know what. Do I need another/different option? Do I need
a different linker, and if so, what and where? Do I need
a different version of Turbo De{*word*81}, and if so, what and
where (especially given that 4.6 appears to be the latest
and greatest available.)

Thanks for the help,
Arvid "not new to programming, simply new to this particular
'entertainment/mystery channel'" Jedlicka