Q: How to make a Delphi app with no taskbar button ?

Is there a way to remove the taskbar button for Delphi (II) application ?
I want to make an application which will have an icon in the taskbar
notification area (tray)
so I don't need the taskbar button which only wastes space. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance
        Nino,Delphi programer

Re:Q: How to make a Delphi app with no taskbar button ?

Inter-Net schrieb:

> Is there a way to remove the taskbar button for Delphi (II)
> application ?
> I want to make an application which will have an icon in the taskbar
> notification area (tray)
> so I don't need the taskbar button which only wastes space. Any ideas
> ?

> Thanks in advance
>         Nino,Delphi programer

you must hide the application's window, e.g. with
showwindow(application.handle,sw_hide);

regards, markus

--
Markus Stephany is Merkes' Pages