Free code : Playing sound on sb-compatible soundcard

Once again I am posting this message. I've worked out a short piece of
TP7-code on how to output sound. The example code also shows :
-how to allocate maximum contiguous base-memory e.g. how to read large
files contiguous in base memory, play and/or edit it;
-how to link other files in your executable code;
-how to edit sampled sound in memory.

The example code works on any sb-compatible soundcard, and works with
8-bit mono samples. You can extend the code so you can play and edit any
sample-format, stereo and/or 16bit samples (this only depends on the
driver you link). If you're interested, reply using the adress below.

--

Send your reply to : koo...@euronet.nl