CRectTracker

Hi
How to build delphi class like CRectTracker (it is a MFC class)?

Thanks
--
Harden ZHU
Harde...@WorldNet.att.net

Re:CRectTracker

Harden ZHU wrote:

> Hi
> How to build delphi class like CRectTracker (it is a MFC class)?

        What is it supposed to do?

--
David Ullrich

?his ?s ?avid ?llrich's ?ig ?ile
(Someone undeleted it for me...)

Re:CRectTracker

CRectTracker is MFC(visual c++) class.It look like at design time of
delphi, when you select a component, then a rect will show around that
component. User can resize it.

I wonder how to do same thing during run time of dephi???

>    What is it supposed to do?

> --
> David Ullrich

> ?his ?s ?avid ?llrich's ?ig ?ile
> (Someone undeleted it for me...)

Re:CRectTracker

In article <01bc2355$0b04fd80$57e893cf@default>,
   "Harden ZHU" <Harde...@Worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>CRectTracker is MFC(visual c++) class.It look like at design time of
>delphi, when you select a component, then a rect will show around that
>component. User can resize it.

>I wonder how to do same thing during run time of dephi???

I'd recommend pulling down Handles.PAS - it does a fairly similar
thing except that it uses the eight dot-handles, allows multi-selection,
and lets you drag the controls in question around.  (I think I got mine
off http://www.delphi32.com/ but can't remember :)

  --=- Ritchie Annand

Re:CRectTracker

"Harden ZHU" <Harde...@Worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>CRectTracker is MFC(visual c++) class.It look like at design time of
>delphi, when you select a component, then a rect will show around that
>component. User can resize it.

Try "handles.zip" on the Delphi Super Page (guess: 16bit freeware,
sure: full source).

This allows manual (i.e. user) resizing of components at RUNtime.

Check the DSP for more (I have forgotten about).
--
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de
http://www.rz.uni-passau.de/~w4hoff01/

Other Threads