WINCRT and Windows'95 -- Need help

I recently upgraded from Windows 3.11 to Windows'95.

Old programmes using the WINCRT unit for text display now
seem to affect the caret blinking speed.  Specifically, the
caret blinking time is reset to 0!!

I have tried to call SetCaretBlinkTime at various places
through my programmes as a fix for this... so far, unsuccessfully.

Has anyone encountered this condition and, more importantly,
know a way aaround it...

Thanks

--
Denis Boucher
Hull, Qubec

Re:WINCRT and Windows'95 -- Need help

Denis Boucher (ax...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA) wrote:

:
: I recently upgraded from Windows 3.11 to Windows'95.
:
: Old programmes using the WINCRT unit for text display now
: seem to affect the caret blinking speed.  Specifically, the
: caret blinking time is reset to 0!!
:
: I have tried to call SetCaretBlinkTime at various places
: through my programmes as a fix for this... so far, unsuccessfully.
:
: Has anyone encountered this condition and, more importantly,
: know a way aaround it...

I don't think that the problem is with the WinCRT program. The problem is
with the BPW IDE itself. I am not sure how to solve it though.

The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 2.91 for Win16 and Win32:
           Winner of PC PLUS Magazine Gold Award (April 1995 U.K. edition)
           http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
           ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/install/chief291.zip

Other Threads