How could a DCOM server distinguish its clients?

Hello!

How could my DCOM exe server know  that client A is client A and client B is
client B ?

Thank you

Radu

--
ROLLSOFT S.R.L.

Calea Dumbravii 21/62
2400 Sibiu, Romania
phone/fax 0040-69-232306
e-mail: ra...@rollsoft.ro
http: www.rollsoft.ro

Re:How could a DCOM server distinguish its clients?

If security is working correctly, CoQueryClientBlanket should work to ID the
client credentials. Otherwise, you'll have to design a mechanism to pass
client information down to the server through some interface.

--
have fun
Binh Ly

"Radu Vacaru" <ra...@rollsoft.ro> wrote in message news:3aff716a_2@dnews...
> Hello!

> How could my DCOM exe server know  that client A is client A and client B
is
> client B ?

> Thank you

> Radu