Changing Scrollbar button size

Is there a way to change the size of the "TINY" scrollbar buttons on
TScrollbar ? Our users need to be able to click the buttons with more ease.

Re:Changing Scrollbar button size

Cenon Del Rosario schrieb:

> Is there a way to change the size of the "TINY" scrollbar buttons on
> TScrollbar ? Our users need to be able to click the buttons with more ease.

Use TTrackBar instead and set its ThumbLength property according to your
requirements.  With TickMarks=tmBoth and TickStyle=tsNone it looks quite
similar to a scroll bar.

- Robert
--
Robert Ro?mair