No automatic post in DBGrid

I would like to influence the default behaviour of a DBGrid.
When a user has altered a row and goes to / clicks on another, the altered
row
is automatically "posted". I would like to be in a position to
ask the user to confirm this in a popup, or even to "cancel" the changes
without asking. Where can I "break" the chain of events leading to the
automatic "post".

Thanks in advance
Harry Gielen
HarryGie...@hotmail.com

Re:No automatic post in DBGrid

In the beforepost of the Table on the Dbgrid,
you could check to make sure the Dbgrid has
focus, ask for confirmation, an call abort.
They can already cancel a change with the escape key.
I'm sure there are many other ways to do what you want.

Harry Gielen <HarryGie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I would like to influence the default behaviour of a DBGrid.
> When a user has altered a row and goes to / clicks on another, the altered
> row
> is automatically "posted". I would like to be in a position to
> ask the user to confirm this in a popup, or even to "cancel" the changes
> without asking. Where can I "break" the chain of events leading to the
> automatic "post".

> Thanks in advance
> Harry Gielen
> HarryGie...@hotmail.com