ClipRect of dynamically created TImage.Canvas

After having created a TImage component within code, I find that I
cannot seem to set the Canvas.ClipRect to any value (read only
property).  However, the value it holds seems to be 0,0,185,41.

How can I change the clipping rectangle of this component so I can draw
images larger than 185 by 41 pixels?

Thanks.

--
Mark Richter
eMCee Software

Re:ClipRect of dynamically created TImage.Canvas

> After having created a TImage component within code, I find that I
> cannot seem to set the Canvas.ClipRect to any value (read only
> property).  However, the value it holds seems to be 0,0,185,41.

> How can I change the clipping rectangle of this component so I can draw
> images larger than 185 by 41 pixels?

Mark,

change the width and heights of Image.Picture.Bitmap.

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads