smallFonts, langeFonts

Hi,

I wrote a program which uses standard components. I placed a stringGrid
on this form, worked with it and was happy...

...as long as I used it on a computer which was set up with the small
font setting in the system. As soon as the system font is big, all the
sizes of the component on my form seem to be different.

Who can help?

Thanks

Klaus

Re:smallFonts, langeFonts

Turn the scaled property of the form to true and develop in one font mode.
It should fix your problem.  Changing the font mode in your system changes
the forms pixels per inch property which is the root of all your problems.

Jeff Rafter, Realsoft Development
http://www.realsoftdev.com

Other Threads