wich one to choose ?

I'm currently working with D5 and Paradox7 tables. I got many problem with
Paradox (ex. Index out of date) and I'm looking to change for another type
of database. (Interbase, Access)
Any suggestion ??

Patrick Paris

Re:wich one to choose ?

I'm a little late on this thread, but oyu should check out Advantage. It
offers a smooth upgrade path from Paradox, supports both Local and
Client/Server models, has support for referential integrity, default values,
stored procedures (even using local server) and more. It also has support
that is beyond amazing.

Best of all, it's free for local server (yes, you can use the local server
for multiple-user access over a network).

Download the local server version from http://www.advantagedatabase.com.

--
Tim Sullivan
Unlimited Intelligence Limited

"Patrick Paris" <ppa...@mailetu.cgpvicto.qc.ca> wrote in message

> I'm currently working with D5 and Paradox7 tables. I got many problem with
> Paradox (ex. Index out of date) and I'm looking to change for another type
> of database. (Interbase, Access)
> Any suggestion ??

> Patrick Paris

Other Threads