BORLNDMM.DLL problem

I develop with C++Builder 3 and BDE 5.11, when execute one program in a new
hard disk with Win95, show a message error in a BORLNDMM.DLL. This file is
in use to Panda Antivirus program.
Is posible to avoid?
Thanks

Re:BORLNDMM.DLL problem

I not use this DLL, InstallShield not have this file and, if not exist
BORLNDMM.DLL, all is correctly. The problem is present only when Panda
Antivirus is installed and only when exit, during work all is correctly.

Re:BORLNDMM.DLL problem

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:12:20 +0100, "Jess Cabrero" <BCDI...@jazzfree.com>
wrote:

>I not use this DLL, InstallShield not have this file and, if not exist
>BORLNDMM.DLL, all is correctly.

This appears to be a C++ Builder question. This newsgroup is for issues related
to the pre-Builder C/C++ compilers. I suggest you post this in one of the
cppbuilder groups. State clearly what the problem is: error messages, etc.

--
Wayne A. King
(ba...@torfree.net, wayne.k...@ablelink.org,

Other Threads