Will there be a Delphi 2.0 student version?

Just curious as to whether there'll be a student version of Delphi Desktop 2.0
for those of us (students) at a reduced price. I'd certainly like to do some
Delphi development, but the cost of US$500, more for Australian, is well out of
my range.

--
Paul Gilbert           | s9406...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Bach App Sci, Bach Eng | The opinions expressed are my own, all my own, and

Re:Will there be a Delphi 2.0 student version?

Yup student prices.

Up here in Canada the Student prices are something like $111 CND for
Delphi Desktop, and $185 CND for Delphi Developer.

Way...Way cheaper than the regualar version...just give Borland a call,
they are already taking orders (they told me they will send mine out on
March 1....just a couple more days!!!)

Other Threads