Error 49, Data segment too large

We are getting a "Error 49, Data segment too large" error when
linking a Windows program written in Borland Pascal 7.0. We are
dynamically allocating all major data structures and use very few
global variables. The problem appears to be caused by some overhead
added to the Data segment by the compiler for each new object type we
create (i.e. dialogs etc.). Is there a way around this problem?

 If you have any suggestion please send them to:

 Larry Allen
 lal...@sbse.com

Re:Error 49, Data segment too large

>We are getting a "Error 49, Data segment too large" error when
>linking a Windows program written in Borland Pascal 7.0. We are

BP7.0 has the problem with the 64kb size of segments, so you have to
divide your program into units. Each unit is able to have a data
segment of 64kb for istselfe.

hope this helps
        Olaf
--