polymorphism

I haven't used polymorphism in a while.

I know that there's some special command or paramater used when trying
to call a procedure of the actual object type (the descendant of the
object type that the array or linked list thinks it is).

If anyone knows what the Hell I'm talking about and can help, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mere Existance
(mere_exista...@geocities.com)

Re:polymorphism

You use virtual in the ancestor methods.
Call the ancestors method using the statement
  inherited SomeMethod(...)

Rand Davis <ni...@direct.ca> wrote in article
<5fbn71$io...@aphex.direct.ca>...

> I haven't used polymorphism in a while.

> I know that there's some special command or paramater used when trying
> to call a procedure of the actual object type (the descendant of the
> object type that the array or linked list thinks it is).

> If anyone knows what the Hell I'm talking about and can help, it would
> be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks.

> Mere Existance
> (mere_exista...@geocities.com)