SSL Errors seem to lock the Root Certificate

Once my application receives an EIdOSSLConnectError exception, from that
point on, I get an 'Unable to load root certificate' error.  Why would I get
this error?

Thanks.

Bob

Re:SSL Errors seem to lock the Root Certificate

We will check the issue today.
Regards,
Gregor

Re:SSL Errors seem to lock the Root Certificate

Any word Gregor?

"Gregor Ibic" <gregor.i...@intelicom.si> wrote in message

> We will check the issue today.
> Regards,
> Gregor

Re:SSL Errors seem to lock the Root Certificate

Upgrade the sources to the latest one and try to connect with out shttp
client demo.
You can download it from www.intelicom.si
The demo allows to select certificates and ssl mode to connect.

Regards,
Gregor

Other Threads