Delphi 1 MPEG Player?

I'm looking for the best way to play MPEG audio-video files in a 16-bit
Delphi 1 app.  I've seen that the 32-bit MediaPlayer can handle these
files, but I need a 16-bit solution.

Thanks,
Dennis

Re:Delphi 1 MPEG Player?

I've been told several times that a 16-bit app cannot call a 32-bit dll
and vice-versa.

The same MMSYSTEM.DLL in Windows 95 is used by both 16 and 32 bit
programs, correct?  How can this be?  Would a 16-bit Delphi app be able
to access the MPEG playing capability when running in Windows 95?

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis Palmer wrote:

> I'm looking for the best way to play MPEG audio-video files in a 16-bit
> Delphi 1 app.  I've seen that the 32-bit MediaPlayer can handle these
> files, but I need a 16-bit solution.

Other Threads