windows api,transparent text on image

I must put a large text block in front of a image and transparent
effect,but I don't want to use many label to do it.
And I will program with windows API,please tell me how to do.

my email is f...@public.tpt.tj.cn

Thank you very much!

Re:windows api,transparent text on image

On 3 Mar 1998 08:13:44 GMT, "fbec" <f...@public1.tpt.tj.cn> wrote:

>I must put a large text block in front of a image and transparent
>effect,but I don't want to use many label to do it.
>And I will program with windows API,please tell me how to do.

If you want to use Windows API then have a look at SetTextColor,
SetBkColor and SetBkMode...

Peter Beyersdorf

The PixelGraphicLibrary for Delphi 2 and Delphi 3
http://www.beyersdorf.com/

Other Threads