Exception in Sybase with BDE

Hi, configuration: Delphi 4.0 , sybase 11.9.2 english

Need help with exception, i have this message (Edition impossible, car
un autre utilisateur a modifi l'enregistrement.) in english it should
be (Edition impossible, an other user as modify this record.)

My questions

Seem the message is from BDE (french) (Yes or no) and why?
All the error from Sybase or Bde (record locking, connexion, ...) as 0
for exception number, Why and how to correct this?

Thank's

Luc

Re:Exception in Sybase with BDE

Dear Luc,

I guess this problem is because maybe you have autoincrement field in
sybase, and if that case, this is very classic for BDE do not aware that
IDENTITY field.

Best Regards
Leigh Wanstead

Luc Carbonneau <Luc.carbonn...@vmd.desjardins.com> wrote in message

> Hi, configuration: Delphi 4.0 , sybase 11.9.2 english

> Need help with exception, i have this message (Edition impossible, car
> un autre utilisateur a modifi l'enregistrement.) in english it should
> be (Edition impossible, an other user as modify this record.)

> My questions

> Seem the message is from BDE (french) (Yes or no) and why?
> All the error from Sybase or Bde (record locking, connexion, ...) as 0
> for exception number, Why and how to correct this?

> Thank's

> Luc

Other Threads