Ole, word and align=alClient??

Hi,

You've probably got this question a thousand times, but anyway .. help me
out here please. :o)

I put a TOleContainer on a form and set align  to alClient. I
CreateObjectFromFile (a word document) and DoVerb.

Now the forms vertical scrollbar is shown and the Ole is a bit heigher than
the form. What is the right way to get rid of the problem?

Thanks

Mojo

Please no e-mail responses, unless explicitly requested!
If e-mail response is requested, then (because of spam
mail) remember to remove spaces in my emailadress.

Re:Ole, word and align=alClient??

<<M O J O:
Now the forms vertical scrollbar is shown and the Ole is a
bit heigher than the form.

Set the form's Autosize property to True, TOleContainers
can cause assorted problems if it is false.

Re:Ole, word and align=alClient??

<<M O J O:
Well if I set the form to Autosize, I can't maximize nor
resize the form.

Then instead of Autosize, you can turn Autoscroll off to
get rid of the scrollbar, and if necessary implement some
form resizing code yourself. You may not need it, but
sometimes if autosize is false some of the toolbar items
become disabled.

Re:Ole, word and align=alClient??

Hi Beborah,

Well if I set the form to Autosize, I can't maximize nor resize the form.
:o(

-Mojo

"Deborah Pate (TeamB)" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]

> <<M O J O:
> Now the forms vertical scrollbar is shown and the Ole is a
> bit heigher than the form.

> Set the form's Autosize property to True, TOleContainers
> can cause assorted problems if it is false.

> --
> Deborah Pate (TeamB) http://delphi-jedi.org

>   Use Borland servers; TeamB don't see posts via ISPs
>   http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Other Threads