Netscape Navigator as OLE-Server...

Hi guys !!

I have two certain questions !!!
1. How can I use Netscape Navigator as OLE-Server ???
2. How can I use Navigate-Objects from Netscape Navigator (or is it
possible ??)

Microsoft Internet Explorer can be used as OLE-Server....
(InternetExplorer.Application..)

Re:Netscape Navigator as OLE-Server...

I don't believe Netscape can be automated. Even if it did, I wouldn't count
on it working well.

have fun
--
Binh Ly
http://www.techvanguards.com

"Christian Rudolf" <S...@gmx.net> wrote in message

> Hi guys !!

> I have two certain questions !!!
> 1. How can I use Netscape Navigator as OLE-Server ???
> 2. How can I use Navigate-Objects from Netscape Navigator (or is it
> possible ??)

> Microsoft Internet Explorer can be used as OLE-Server....
> (InternetExplorer.Application..)

Re:Netscape Navigator as OLE-Server...

Hi !!

Thanx for your answer !!

I'am a little angry that Netscape can't be automated - Microsofts
bounds.....FOR EVER !!!!!

But Shellexecute and CreateProcess also works fine - but it isn't
OLE-AUTOMATION.

Thank you !!

Christian

Re:Netscape Navigator as OLE-Server...

I Rudolf,

You can use Navigator as an OLE Server but you have to register it
manually since it is not by the installer. For further info's go to this
URL OLE Automation in Navigator
(http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/OLE/index.htm)
.

Bye...P.L.!

Christian Rudolf a crit :

> Hi guys !!

> I have two certain questions !!!
> 1. How can I use Netscape Navigator as OLE-Server ???
> 2. How can I use Navigate-Objects from Netscape Navigator (or is it
> possible ??)

> Microsoft Internet Explorer can be used as OLE-Server....
> (InternetExplorer.Application..)

  g-dhr.pl.vcf
< 1K Download

Other Threads