Paper by Charlie Calvert, where can I get Part 2

There was a paper by Charlie Calvert titled
Delphi and Micorsoft Office: Automating Excel and Word.
But this was only Part 1, where can I get Part 2. Is it out yet?
Thanks,
fung

Re:Paper by Charlie Calvert, where can I get Part 2

I asked Charlie Calvert the same thing.  I got this reply on 15th March.

>Its coming. C++Builder 3.0 Unleashed fell on my
>lap. Sent last chapter in today. Author review still,
>but basically, I'm finally done.

>- Charlie

I'm still waiting for part 2.

Matthew Greet

Re:Paper by Charlie Calvert, where can I get Part 2

I also got an email from Charlie and He said it was going to be in Delphi 4
unleashed which he is writing now.

Kind of a dirty trick if you ask me.

Todd

fung wrote in message <01bd719e$20003d60$1101a8c0@nb-166-2gb>...
>There was a paper by Charlie Calvert titled
>Delphi and Micorsoft Office: Automating Excel and Word.
>But this was only Part 1, where can I get Part 2. Is it out yet?
>Thanks,
>fung

Other Threads