Reading Dictionary attributes

HI,

I need to read on execution time the table's attributes previusly
defined in my dictionay. How could I do it?

I am not sure that I am trying to do is posible, but if it is, "thanks",
Bye.

Re:Reading Dictionary attributes

can you explain me how you build your data dictionary and what DB you used
for the creation (so I can solve your problem) ?
Best regards, Alberto

"Miguel Angel Ruiz Avalos" <mr...@gobierno.jalisco.gob.mx> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:3CFD2A2D.F321B80A@gobierno.jalisco.gob.mx...

> HI,

> I need to read on execution time the table's attributes previusly
> defined in my dictionay. How could I do it?

> I am not sure that I am trying to do is posible, but if it is, "thanks",
> Bye.

Other Threads