DAO3032.dll

I've been ask to write a small  application using access tables.  I
currently use D 3 PRO and tried to use the desktop to create an MSAccess
table.  I got an error message that it couldn't find the
winnt\MSAPPS\DAO\DAO3032.dll.
What is this DLL and where do I get it?

I've always used Paradox tables before, all help on any differences using
access tables would be appreciated.
I have Access 97 on my computer, do I need to use it to create the tables???

I don't want to spend a lot of time on this application because it is a flat
fee contract.
Dianne
"dianne@@pcsonline.com"

Re:DAO3032.dll

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:30:03 -0400, "Dianne Ice" <dia...@pcsonline.com>
wrote:

>I've been ask to write a small  application using access tables.  I
>currently use D 3 PRO and tried to use the desktop to create an MSAccess
>table.  I got an error message that it couldn't find the
>winnt\MSAPPS\DAO\DAO3032.dll.
>What is this DLL and where do I get it?

>I've always used Paradox tables before, all help on any differences using
>access tables would be appreciated.
>I have Access 97 on my computer, do I need to use it to create the tables???

>I don't want to spend a lot of time on this application because it is a flat
>fee contract.

This file is the client software DLL for Microsoft Access. You get this
file either when you install access or when you get the Jet engine from
Microsoft. It does not come with nor is it part of Delphi or the BDE.

                                                              -- Redd Foxx

Other Threads