Multiple page report propucing errors on printer duplex printing

I have a composite report that contains two pages. Report1 uses a QRRichText
to load data from an rtf and then make some substitutions. Report 2 also
uses a QRRichText but loads a static page. The preview looks great and it
prints fine.

The problem is that when the user trys to print to a duplex printer, the
second page is upside down. We are using Delphi 6 ent. with QR professional
3.62. The reports are Legal size (8.5X14) and the orientation is portrait.
We tried setting the report setting in the QR printer settings to duplex
true but that turned the paper orientation to landscape.

Any input is welcomed.. this one has us baffled.

Thanks,

Mike