TMemo different line colours.

Greetings Everyone,

I'm wanting to have some lines in a Tmemo a different colour (the text
that is). Is there a way to do this ?. I think I can use the Tfont
command ?. But don't know how to make it so it only effects one line
at a time.

Anyideas ?.

Regards,

Wintermute

Re:TMemo different line colours.

Wintermute wrote:
> I'm wanting to have some lines in a Tmemo a different colour...

No can do.  TMemo is just a wrapper for a Windows control
which doesn't support such colouring.  Either buy a 3rd party
memo control which *does* support it (they do exist), use
TColorConsole for display-only (see Delphi Super Page),
or consider TRichEdit if using Delphi 2.

Grant Walker        Hobart, Tasmania         Ph: +613 62313083
Design Engineer     Australia                Fx: +613 62313086

Other Threads