do anyone have a program for doing anagrams

I need a program that fills an array with all posible permutations of the
letters of a word

thanks

Re:do anyone have a program for doing anagrams

Hi!

mikkel wrote:

> I need a program that fills an array with all posible permutations of the
> letters of a word

Look at the "8 queens" problem and take that as a model to adapt to your
needs:
   http://www.acm.org/classics/dec95/

HTH,
Joerg Bruehe

--
Joerg Bruehe, SQL Datenbanksysteme GmbH, Berlin, Germany
     (speaking only for himself)

Re:do anyone have a program for doing anagrams

"mikkel" <dirfa...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> I need a program that fills an array with all posible permutations of
the
> letters of a word

> thanks

please do not multipost. Now I have to react twice.
See the answer in comp.lang.pascal.borland.

If it is that important to have your question in more than one group you
should crosspost it.

--

Femme

Other Threads