Hiding task bar icon

Hi,
I'm trying to write a program that doesn't have an icon in the taskbar,
but instead minimizes into the system tray. Can anybody help me with this?
Thank you in advance.

Re:Hiding task bar icon

Change   Application.ShowMainForm := False;
and hide an application from taskbar so:
 ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);

To add an icon additionally - use any third-party component. For example, I
prefer TRxTrayIcon
--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
EMail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

"QS Computing" <postmas...@qscomputing.plus.com> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: news:2XJwa.19637$9C6.987488@wards.force9.net...

> Hi,
> I'm trying to write a program that doesn't have an icon in the taskbar,
> but instead minimizes into the system tray. Can anybody help me with this?
> Thank you in advance.

Other Threads