Windows API

How can I get different kind of font information from windows?

I use the EnumFontFamProc function, it returns the families. How can
I get the families fonts? Code example wished.

Sverre Nymo

Re:Windows API

Help!

How can I get the windows fontfamilies, including their fonts from
the windows system?

I want to show the fontfamilies and their fonts in two different
listboxes, just like in Excels Format Cells-Dialog!

Please help..

e-mail: sn...@sn.no

Re:Windows API

In article <331EFAF3....@sn.no>, Sverre Nymo <sn...@sn.no> wrote:
>Help!

>How can I get the windows fontfamilies, including their fonts from
>the windows system?

>I want to show the fontfamilies and their fonts in two different
>listboxes, just like in Excels Format Cells-Dialog!

EnumFonts

Yes my child, but if the computer industry were
driven by the "best" technology Bill Gates would
be washing car windows outside the Lincoln
Tunnel.

Re:Windows API

Sverre Nymo wrote:

> Help!

> How can I get the windows fontfamilies, including their fonts from
> the windows system?

> I want to show the fontfamilies and their fonts in two different
> listboxes, just like in Excels Format Cells-Dialog!

> Please help..

> e-mail: sn...@sn.no

You can do

   ListBox1.Items := Screen.Fonts;

or you can look at the EnumFont() EnumFontFamilies() functons.

Joe
--
Joe C. Hecht
Borland Delphi Developer Support Group