Hiding The Buttons On The Taskbar ?????

Hi All

if anyone out there can help me with this
i would very much appriciate it.

i am trying to build and application that
does not have an icon in the win95
taskbar but instead in the notification area.

i have worked out how to get and icon into
the notification area but can not get rid of the
button on the task bar. Please Help!!!

Regards
Volker Brendel
bren...@zip.com.au

Re:Hiding The Buttons On The Taskbar ?????

On 13 Jan 1997 09:51:42 GMT, "Volker Brendel" <bren...@zip.com.au>
wrote:

>Hi All

>if anyone out there can help me with this
>i would very much appriciate it.

>i am trying to build and application that
>does not have an icon in the win95
>taskbar but instead in the notification area.

>i have worked out how to get and icon into
>the notification area but can not get rid of the
>button on the task bar. Please Help!!!

>Regards
>Volker Brendel
>bren...@zip.com.au

ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);

David Block
dbl...@vdn.com

Re:Hiding The Buttons On The Taskbar ?????

> i have worked out how to get and icon into
> the notification area but can not get rid of the
> button on the task bar. Please Help!!!

Try this.  Let me know what you think...

TNOTASK.DCU

http://carbohyd.siobc.ras.ru/torry/vcl/notask.zip

--
Eric Lawrence