Security hazard on telephone lines!!!

Hi there! I am a genius. It is very important that you read this
message.
It is about the following topic:

I have found out that data was stolen with double system bypasses in
the relay station of all major international phone companies using only
3.50$ circuit and a short antenna.

Want to know how you can protect yourself?
Want to know how to use this phaenomenon for YOUR purposes?

Order your copy of my special report NOW:
It's not for FREE, that is clear.

Send email: lasse.muehlbr...@schwaben.de

Attach your credit card information.

Re:Security hazard on telephone lines!!!

This is a joke, right?

Lasse Mhlbradt wrote:

> Hi there! I am a genius.

Just like Hitler was.

> It is very important that you read this
> message.

Yeah, so you can rip people off and make money.

> It is about the following topic:

> I have found out that data was stolen with double system bypasses in
> the relay station of all major international phone companies using only
> 3.50$ circuit and a short antenna.

> Want to know how you can protect yourself?

Easy...don't respond to posts like this.

> Want to know how to use this phaenomenon for YOUR purposes?

Too bad, even if this guy tells you IT IS STILL ILLEGAL!

> Order your copy of my special report NOW:
> It's not for FREE, that is clear.

Yeah, just wait until you see your credit card bill after he gets his
hands on your account!

> Send email: lasse.muehlbr...@schwaben.de

> Attach your credit card information.

Anyone who is stupid enough to send this guy their credit card info
deserves to be ripped off.

--
Will <nospam.wdeco...@geocities.com.nospam>
(If you are a human, then you can figure out my real address.)

Come see me at my web site:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/9447

Other Threads