FTP problem

I'm a beginner and I'd like to know how to use the connect method.

In the TFTP object I've set the properties of RemoteHost, RemotePort,
UserId and Password but when I call the connect method like this:

FTP1.connect;

I receive the 'Not enough actual parameters' error message.  I don't
know what I'm doing wrong because it seems the connect method doesn't
need any parameters...  It could be a syntax error too but I don't
think so...  I have next to no documentation at all...

Thanks for your help.

Re:FTP problem

In article <35ac38b4.21955...@news.abacom.com>, rpber...@usa.net writes:
>In the TFTP object I've set the properties of RemoteHost, RemotePort,
>UserId and Password but when I call the connect method like this:

>FTP1.connect;

>I receive the 'Not enough actual parameters' error message.  I don't
>know what I'm doing wrong because it seems the connect method doesn't
>need any parameters...  It could be a syntax error too but I don't
>think so...  I have next to no documentation at all...

Although the NetManage help file says that the parameters are optional, it may
be telling porkies <g> - try with the RemoteHost and RemotePort parameters (in
that order) and see what happens.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads