For sending BCC emails should I use SMTP or MAPI

Hi all,

I want to send several emails and posted a message some days ago to know how
to send only one to reach many people. I got some nice answers directing me
to use BCC.

My question now is what tool should I use: D5 SMTP component or MAPI
routines (which I have developed for another project).

If someone knows what is more advantageous, please let me know.

Thanks for your help and patience :)

M.Sebares

Re:For sending BCC emails should I use SMTP or MAPI

http://www.nevrona.com/indy/

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/
Current Location: St. Petersburg, Russia