Turning Auto calc off?

I'm using Delphi v5.x and automation to build an Excel 2000 spreadsheet. I
want to turn off auto calc. How do I do that? (Using early binding.)

The reason for this, I'm assuming that when auto calc is off that Excel
won't try to update links which in this case is very time consuming. The
spreadsheet that is being built links in about 110 workbooks and 5+ cells
from each workbook. So what seems to be happing is, Delphi creates writes a
formula to a cell that incorporates a link. The build stops while the link
is being resolved and then the Delphi code writes a formula to the next cell
which also requires a link being resolved. etc. etc.

Re:Turning Auto calc off?

<<Karl Thompson:
I'm using Delphi v5.x and automation to build an Excel 2000
spreadsheet. I want to turn off auto calc. How do I do
that?

Excel.Calculation[lcid] := xlManual;

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs