Outllook- Unique Identifier for taskitems

I need to synchronize my application's task table with outlook tasks.
I am looking for a unique identifier for a task in outlook that is
accessible through taskitem.
EntryId will not work because it changes when you move the task to another
folder.
Any ideas ?

Thanks
Patrick

Re:Outllook- Unique Identifier for taskitems

Patrick Lenz wrote:

> I need to synchronize my application's task table with outlook tasks.
> I am looking for a unique identifier for a task in outlook that is
> accessible through taskitem.
> EntryId will not work because it changes when you move the task to another
> folder.
> Any ideas ?

> Thanks
> Patrick

Creating your own user defined field is probably your only recourse.

Other Threads