Lines visible in TMemo

Using Delphi 3 in Windows 95 with FAT 32.

Program is putting text in TMemo.  The TMemo is tall enough for 7 lines
of text.  The text is sometimes more than 7 lines.  Then, the last 7
lines are visible.  I want the first 7 lines to be visible.  How do I
accomplish that?

Thanks for the help!

                         Maurie

Re:Lines visible in TMemo

> Program is putting text in TMemo.  The TMemo is tall enough for 7 lines
> of text.  The text is sometimes more than 7 lines.  Then, the last 7
> lines are visible.  I want the first 7 lines to be visible.  How do I
> accomplish that?

  for i := 1 to 100 do Memo1.Lines.Add(IntToStr(i));
  Memo1.SelStart := 0;
  Memo1.Perform(EM_SCROLLCARET, 0, 0);

-Mike

Other Threads