IBX 4.2 / D5 under Win95

I am developing a D5 / IBX 4.2 / IB6 application. When I try to run it on a
Win95 SP1 machine I got the following error:

Interbase Guardian AND IBConsole are linked to WS2_HELP.DLL that is linked
to NTDLL.DLL (08/24/95 09:50 that is missing RtlNtStatusToDosError
function).

If I try to change the NTDLL.DLL (08/24/95 09:50) to NTDLL.DLL (05/20/98
20:49) that is linked to KERNEL32.DLL (05/13/96 09:51 that is missing
K32_NtCreateFile).

How should I correct this?  Is it possible to run this app under Win95?

Thanks,
--
Rubens Lara
r...@ajato.com.br

Re:IBX 4.2 / D5 under Win95

For IBConsole all I can recommend is download the source from SourceForge and
compile it yourself under Win95a.  I do not have any machines with an OS that
old around here to compile it under.  IB Guardian I can't tell you anything
about.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The fool escaped from paradise will look over his shoulder and cry

Re:IBX 4.2 / D5 under Win95

> For IBConsole all I can recommend is download the source from SourceForge
and
> compile it yourself under Win95a.

Which software is necessary to compile it?

Thanks.

--
Rubens Lara
r...@ajato.com.br

Re:IBX 4.2 / D5 under Win95

IBX 4.2 or higher and the IBConsole source from SourceForge and D5.  All
controls used are standard Delphi controls now.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The fool escaped from paradise will look over his shoulder and cry
Sit and chew on daffodils and struggle to answer why?
As you grow up and leave the playground
Where you kissed your Prince and found your frog
Remember the jester that showed you tears, the script for tears. (Fish)

Other Threads