Bad performance in Paradox with more than one user

Hi all,

I am having a problem running my application in a network. When I have only one user in using the application I have a good performace, but when the number of users increases at the same time the performace becomes too bad. Its a diference between 3 and 40 seconds. What could be happening ? Does any boy knows how to avoid this problem ?

I am using DELPHI 3 with Paradox and the client applications are runing under Windows 98.

Tks

Roberto Alexandre

Re:Bad performance in Paradox with more than one user

You can find some tips on BDE performance on:
http://www.bdesupport.com/perform.htm

"Roberto Alexandre" <robe...@primorum.com.br> schreef in bericht

> Hi all,

> I am having a problem running my application in a network. When I have

only one user in using the application I have a good performace, but when
the number of users increases at the same time the performace becomes too
bad. Its a diference between 3 and 40 seconds. What could be happening ?
Does any boy knows how to avoid this problem ?

> I am using DELPHI 3 with Paradox and the client applications are runing
under Windows 98.

> Tks

> Roberto Alexandre

Other Threads