VB/Access to Delphi Books

Any good books or tutorials for experienced VB/Access programmers
wanting to use Delphi for database driven applications (data entry,
calculations, report writing, etc.).  Is it worth the effort?

We actually are relatively pleased with VB/Access in such
applications, but our next application requires significant
calculations.

Steven

Re:VB/Access to Delphi Books

Borland just posted a bunch of stuff to their web site.

www.borland.com/delphi/vb

Have fun..
--
Joe Healy - Tampa / St Petersburg FL

In article <52m414$2...@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>, stev...@ibm.net says...

>Any good books or tutorials for experienced VB/Access programmers
>wanting to use Delphi for database driven applications (data entry,
>calculations, report writing, etc.).  Is it worth the effort?

>We actually are relatively pleased with VB/Access in such
>applications, but our next application requires significant
>calculations.

>Steven

Other Threads