Delphi for Linux

Does anyone here know for sure if a Linux version of Delphi is going to be
released _this year_?

--
Helge N.

Re:Delphi for Linux

On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:53:46 GMT, "Helge-Mikael Nordg?rd"

<matr...@henoscorner.com> wrote:
>Does anyone here know for sure if a Linux version of Delphi is going to be
>released _this year_?

The only official word on that could possibly come from Borland. And
Borland as a policy does not discuss specific release dates for products
under development.

You want to know *for sure* whether a Linux version of Delphi will be
released this year? The most reliable source would be a high quality
crystal ball. Sorry, but that's the bottom line. No sugar coating. No
fluff.

I would advise you regularly visit the Borland Web page to keep a{*word*78} of
breaking news on the development of a Linux version of Delphi.

  http://www.borland.com

                                                              -- Redd Foxx

Re:Delphi for Linux

Will there be time amongst all of this

http://www.borland.com/about/press/2000/inprise_corel.html

Re:Delphi for Linux

given the general wording of the article, I think that a Linux version of
Delphi is more likely in the near future then a new Windows version. In
fact, when I read it I feared for the future of the entire Borland line,
apart from possibly Kylix, JBuilder and Visibroker.

"Limestone Cowboy" <Limestone-cow...@BTInternet.com> wrote in message

> Will there be time amongst all of this

> http://www.borland.com/about/press/2000/inprise_corel.html

Re:Delphi for Linux

you feared for the future for Borland? Linux stuff would be brilliant.
It's the way of the future, a good O/S with fewer hardware overheads and
none of the back compatability problems you get in Microsoft software.

Viva La Revolution!!!!

In article <950221053.9.0.pluto.d4ee2...@news.demon.nl>,
  "J.T. Wenting" <jwent...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> given the general wording of the article, I think that a Linux version
of
> Delphi is more likely in the near future then a new Windows version.
In
> fact, when I read it I feared for the future of the entire Borland
line,
> apart from possibly Kylix, JBuilder and Visibroker.

> "Limestone Cowboy" <Limestone-cow...@BTInternet.com> wrote in message
> > Will there be time amongst all of this

> > http://www.borland.com/about/press/2000/inprise_corel.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/